– Jenny made a new Treadmill video.
– OMG insider.
– Jenny went to her friend Ivy’s party this past weekend and HAD FUN!
– Government shutdown: day 7.
– Terror raids nearly 3,000 miles apart.
– Mideast: weekend of extremes.
– Three biologists win Nobel for medicine.
– Draconid meteor shower to light up evening sky tonight.
– Self-checkout machines fall short.
– Nielsen to measure tweets.
– Postal service rights famous wrong for stamp collectors.
– Miley Cyrus avoids controversy in SNL hosting gig.
– Are you FUN or socially awkward?
– Andie Macdowell
Johnny — who died following a murderous rampage back in 2012 — believed he fathered a baby girl in 2010 with Diane Gaeta …
But after he died, Johnny’s father filed court documents DISPUTING Johnny’s belief — claiming Johnny had NO offspring and therefore his entire estate should be divided amongst his parents.
Now, TMZ has unearthed the birth certificate, which was filed in California — and it lists Johnny as the father.
The problem … she says … back in July, Usher stormed out of a co-parenting class they were ordered to attend … and he hasn’t been back since. She says she’s begged him to return — but so far, he’s just ignored her.
Deion Sanders was hospitalized Sunday afternoon — after landing at LAX and feeling a sharp pain in his gut …
the 46-year old athlete is currently being checked out for kidney stones — as well as possible appendix issues … but still no firm answer on the cause.
Lamar has set his sights on Tube8 — according to his Twitter page — a site that touts, “Everything always tastes better when it’s free, including porn.”
It’s unclear when Lamar and Tube8 linked up.